“The Emerging Power of Women in a World of Change”
Using Your Personal Power as a Spiritual Practice
1-Day Women’s Retreat with Jean Houston, Ph.D.
Saturday, February 10, 2018 | 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Registration Cost: $100.00
No Refunds on Ticket Sales
Online ticket sales close at 3:00 pm on Friday, February 9.
You may buy tickets at the Unity Bookstore on the morning of the event.
Women all over the world are rising to meet the constant stream of both challenges and opportunities surrounding them. Whether they are drawn to contribute to families, communities, politics, education, science, arts or spiritual awareness, they are faced with the same conundrum: What solutions can they offer that represent new, creative, practical options that lead to a more equitable future for our world?
In this 1-day workshop, Dr. Houston will share the six most significant approaches to personal and social transformation, introducing new practical ways to…
- Develop resiliency in the face of adversity
- Move from breakdown to breakthrough
- Discover the higher destiny that awaits, should you chose to take it
- Build a new blueprint for transformation for the optimal self
- Find strategic allies in the seen and unseen worlds
- Apply the art and science of community building
- Leave with the confidence to make a difference in any area of concern
Attend the workshop to experience this profound transformation and learn how to share it with others, expanding their sphere of possibilities as well.
For more information about Dr. Jean Houston, visit her website at http://www.jeanhouston.com/.
Childcare is available by reservation for on-campus classes and events for an additional fee. Please make your reservation by going to www.unityhouston.org/childcare at least 48 hrs in advance. Childcare is available for evening and weekend classes only.