Join the Unity Houston spiritual community for one or all of these enriching and exciting spiritual trips! For more details, please visit the Information Center located in the West Lobby of the Sanctuary or contact Leatha Tukes at 713-782-4050.
The Discovery Cruise
with Mary Morrissey & Howard Caesar
Saturday, August 5 – Saturday, August 12, 2017
About the Cruise:
Explorers, authors and Inventors throughout the centuries, including Samuel de Champlain, Lucy Maud Montgomery and Alexander Graham Bell, have chosen to spend their time in this area of the world. Now, you can too! Join Mary Morrissey and Howard Caesar for a step back in time and a step forward in your personal growth. During this 7-day Retreat, you will have one full-day Spiritual Seminar led by Howard and Mary and the opportunity to share meals and excursions with them when and as you choose. You may also choose to:
- Visit quintessential New England coastal towns steeped in history, Victorian mansions and churches dating back to the 1700s.
- Explore the Québec City historic district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, that is still home to religious orders and hospitals that date back to the 17th century.
- Walk the streets of Charlottetown, the Birthplace of Confederation.
- Hike, walk or ride through some of the most beautiful natural areas of the North American continent.
To register, call Jim Hurlburt at Tradewinds Travel:
(561) 746-9251 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Inside cabins from $ $2370 per person/based on double occupancy *
• Window cabins from $2467 per person/based on double occupancy *
• Junior suites (Vista) from $3825 per person/based on double occupancy *
• Neptune suites from $5119 per person/based on double occupancy *
* Prices subject to availability. Call for daily specials, past passenger specials, and single pricing.
The investment for this spiritual retreat includes retreat sessions with Mary Morrissey and Howard Caesar, the cruise with a cabin of your choice, meals and activities while onboard the ship, taxes and fees, group discount and $25 per person shipboard credit. Air, hotel and transfer reservation services available.
Big Sky Retreat 2017 | “Feeding The Soul”
Saturday, September 2 – Thursday, September 7, 2017 | Learn More
The Big Sky Retreat is a life-changing annual event in the Rocky Mountain West, now in its 42nd year. Register now to experience extraordinary speakers and workshops, exciting and inspirational music, beautiful vistas, T’ai Chi Chih, healing meditations, playfulness, and fun. Ministers and congregants from Religious Science, Unity, Divine Science, and other independent and metaphysical churches attend every year to mix, mingle and learn from each other in joy. Featured speakers Joan Borysenko and Mary Morrissey and Special Musicians Karen Drucker and Rev. Michael Gott. Join us September 2-7, 2017: Feeding the Soul.